Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Playdate with Dianne

I had a playdate with Dianne and Jill today and we worked on a variety of tags, inspired by Tim Holtz new dies and goodies. We played with a number of techniques and my, did the time fly. First we made some stamp pads, and as I do not have any TH Xmas stamps yet, I made a colourful pad for a Arty stamp.
I was completely fascinated by the fun Dianne was having with the haunted house and rickety fence dies, and so I just had to have a go at working with that.
My little summer house by the beach/lake.
I then went on to playing with one of TH's paper ribbon flowers and built on something around that using a few of his products. Great fun!

My colourful stamp pad behind the new sticky tape flower, and using the film strip ribbon, and a muse token. I also used a sticker for his salvage sticker booklet.
Then last but not least, I got down to a  Christmas tag, which I absolutely adore. I used the TH faceted fragments, the Pine tree die, playing with putting the snow on the tree and some of his new velvet pleated ribbon. Yummy stuff.

4 comments:

  1. Gosh Lynn!!!! Your tags are BEAUTIFUL :O)
    Something on my blog for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your tags Lynne!! The Christmas tag is definitely my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What fun you have been having! I love the Chistmas one the best too. Well done.

    ReplyDelete