Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

Halloween in Wonderland - an Inspiration

I attended Carol's retreat in Tauranga over the weekend and my friend brought along a mini that she had made for me. We had made a pact at the previous retreat that we would swap minis made for each other, not for photographs or journalling, but purely inspirational. Well, I was the very lucky recipient of my mini over the weekend. It is absolutely gorgous, Thanks Shell.

Shell: http://scrapbookdreamsblog.blogspot.com/
My Time
Scrapbook Dreams Forum

PS: Sorry for the wobbly video, I was in a hurry, lol.



Thanks Shell, this is just so aewsome! My grandkids will love looking at it.
:)

3 comments:

  1. Isn't Shell an amazing artist? I am soooo jelous, lol. It's is a very beautiful book Lynne and I know you will treasure it always. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynne :) Was so excited to see your post!! I'm SO pleased you like the mini!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is such a beautiful book!!! just gorgoeus.

    ReplyDelete