Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Steampunk Debutante Inspiration Art Booklet

I have been away from this blog for a while, but I still been scrapping fairly regularly. Life has a way of gettin in the way of the best laid plans at times.

Anyway, Shell chellenged me to a swap of a 6 page 5 x 5 chipboard booklet, bound with a zutter ring binder.

Her version was an absolutely gorgeous Garphic 45 Halloween In Wonderland book, which I received a while back and was absolutely taken with it, it is so gorgeous.

This here is my take on a Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante inspirational booklet. Managed to catch up with Shell today and gave it to her.

Hope you enjoy Shell.




Thanks
Lynne

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lynne :)

    Thank you so much for my book... I absolutely love it!! It's so neat to look at and I keep finding little details to look at :)

    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete