Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Tag and flowers

I attended a tag techniques class over the weekend, and was most impressed with what I learned. We played with tim holtz inks, stamps, alcohol inks, and metal work. It was a wonderful experience.

I also made some flowers for the Crafting Passionz Halloween flower swap. The colours needed to be black, white, gold, green, orange or purple. It was quite a challenge, as I am not into Halloween that much. The first flower is purple and not blue. :)


All in all a productive weekend. Thanks Shell for making it so exciting. :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lynne :) Thanks for inviting me!!! I had a blast too... now all I have to do is finish my tags LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you girls have had a great time! Really loving the tag Lynne! The colours are awesome. Looking forward to seeing the others - hint, hint. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent tag an very nice flowers too. Looks like a lot of work went into it all.. it shows.. TFS!

    ReplyDelete