Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Well, here goes...

Here goes...
Never really blogged before but I thought I would find a place on the net where I could keep up to date with family and friends.
We are all living so far from each other now...
Anyways, here is a start, not quite sure how it all works but I invite family and friends to please comment from time to time, as it would really be good to know that you are out there, watching...
My intention is to use this as a sort of diary, hopefully it won't get too boring, or time consuming.
Because...
Bebo is for youngsters, and facebook is for games...

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lynne,

    Welcome to the world of blogging!! I'm sorry you missed the sign ups for the March tag swap but I would love to have you join April's. Keep an eye out for details on my blog in a couple of weeks. I would be willing to do a one on one swap with you this month for a tag. Let me know if you would like to do that!

    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have a one on one swap with you, I must warn you though it will be a first for me. My first ever tag. I am so excited.
    Thanks for the opportunity.
    Cheers
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete